Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's Hard to Be Funny When You're Sick

I'll give you a hint about what I'm NOT in love with right now...

Pretty much I just want to take a bunch of sleeping pills and go to bed until this cold goes away.  My doc also has me taking 800 mg of Motrin 3 times a day (not good for driving, by the way).  My liver hurts.  My throat aches.  I can't cough anything up.  The pressure in my ears makes me want to cry.  I feel nauseous.  The tap water in Pocatello is nasty.  Everything I eat tastes like metallic phlegm.   And between the medication and my ears, my sense of balance is of and my visual perception is bad at best (I feel like a drunken high wire walker).

It could be worse.  I could have strep.  Sometimes it feels nice to just complain.

So, in order to make myself feel better, I've decided to post some things that make me laugh.  (Click to make them bigger.)


From XKCD:



From YouTube:

and while I'm here...

which reminds me of...

which makes me think of...


It's not working.  I still feel sick.  I think I'm going to go take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment